So after 14 hours of working on my blog I've done the following!
- Finished ALL the mini-challenges
- Due to those challenges:
- Cleaned up my feeds/reader/folders on Google Reader
- Made a back-up post for a rainy day using a list post where I talked about how awesome libraries are (see my blog on a later, rainy day for that post)
- Added at least 20 more blogs to follow and commented at least 40 - 50 times total.
- Set up a google alert for my blog and young adult book blogs
- Came up with an elevator pitch, which I used to help revamp my about and later on use in meta data
- Added my blog to some lists YA Blagosphere and YA Book Blog Directory
- Changed my background, updated links, made my blog reviews look nicer, reformatted pictures, changed my layout, added a few widgets, and much more
- Made a book blogging buddy and actually we spend like two hours chatting about our blogs last night while we worked on ours. http://bookingthrough365.blogspot.com/
- Got a flavicon and gravatar woot!
- Anchored text correctly :) Had to go and change a bunch of stuff on my old blogs!
- Read a bazillion articles (or so it seemed) on improving my blog and found myself rewriting some old blogs so they were more well-written.
- Got my site graded - a 36 to begin with and worked for a few hours on meta data and a billion other things (still don't completely understand certain parts...) and raised my score to a 55.
Which now reminds me that I have two book reviews to post. :)
A blogger's job is never done.