Announcements!





Monday, June 22, 2009

Mates, Dates and Inflatable Bras

Mates, Dates and Inflatable Bras by Cathy Hopkins

A turning point is exactly what Lucy Loverling does NOT want. Everything is changing around her, and suddenly she has to make all sorts of decisions. Everyone else knows who and what she wants to be except her. Izzie has become friends with the glamorous Nesta, and Lucy isn't certain she likes a threesome. Nesta and Izzie look sixteen, but Lucy, at fourteen, can still pass for a twelve-year-old.

But then one day Lucy sees the most wonderful boy crossing the street, and things do start to change -- in all areas of her life...

I do admit I guiltily enjoyed this book. I really became Lucy while reading this book, insecure, life full of changes. I gotta say though, things aren't as bad as she makes her life out to be. I love the language of this book - the very British slang especially.

If you want a quick, fun read - read this.


5 out of 5 roses

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this one! I love the title! Thanks for posting about it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!