For those weird weeks when I really had no Finds.. insane.. I know..
So, what's up with me?
- Started my new job - but no kids yet this week.
- Will start teaching/hanging around the lab for the tech curriculum next week
- Hopefully going to meet with my mentor and figure out how to start ordering books!
- I got contacted by Junior Library Guild today about their cool ordering program (met them at ALA).
- Won a contest or two.
- Lined up some cool author interviews and some new books to review (hopefully some will come this week!)
- Thinking about zombies...
- Two more books to read to hit the 10 book mark for the comment contest - if I fail, I'll throw in a few free e-books I have.
- Trying to figure out how to make dishwashing manageable with my commute and new schedule.
- Figure if I'm religious about it - I can finish an audiobook or two a week.
My grandmother is driving me nuts and we've eliminated regular food from the wedding reception - changed the time to 2-4 instead of 2-5. I need to get to Galena hopefully before 9 pm!
Alright, I'm so incredibly exhausted. Yay for Friday - one more full day of work (which is sucking right now because all I'm doing is typing kids' names into a billion different programs). Oh yeah and I don't have a library display up! *panics*
Blog work (most def.)
Watch a movie - possibly... one? Or at least finish my Black Lagoon disc from Netflix (I admit to being an anime geek).
Clean part of my apartment.. not sure which part. . .
and ... Sunday dinner with the future in-laws (as usual).
Okay, random facts about me:
-Supposedly I have a cute sneeze.. sound wise at least.
-My favorite TV show as a kid was Gummi Bears
-I love rock music - Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, and much much more (but I listen to all sorts of other genres too).
-I'm growing my hair out for my wedding and I hate dealing with tangles... seriously, I haven't had a tangle since I was a kid! Grrr.
Alright, that's about it. Hey, can you guys do me a favor?
Okay, ask me some questions, anything you like... and then when I don't have any Friday finds, I'll post the answers! Or next week... if you're all dying to know.