Announcements!





Saturday, November 28, 2009

In My Mailbox

I hate not having my laptop. I want to show you guys my new place and pick out a new spot for my IMM vlogs.. but... I can't *sigh*.

I hope it comes back by the end of next week!

IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Won from Book Divas:
Book Divas book bag
Book Divas T-shirt
Need by Carrie Jones
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Train to Trieste by Domnica Radulescu
The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton & Mary Vanderbilt
Privileged by Zoey Dean

Bought from Bookcloseouts.com:
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire
Blood Roses by Francesca Lia Block
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Firestorm by David Klass
Must Love Black by Kelly McClymer
Saving Juliet by Suzanne Selfors
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart (ORIGINAL cover! Woot!)
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

Bought from Amazon:
Donut Days by Lara Zielin
(and some adult books for presents)

Bought from Borders:
The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading by Charity Tahmaseb and Darcy Vance

Mooched:
Piratica: Being a Daring Tale of a Singular Girl's Adventure Upon the High Seas by Tanith Lee
Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn

I know.. I need to stop buying books.. seriously.

What did you guys get?


Oh, and if you want more books.. look at this AWESOME contest over at The Enchanted Inkpot. 3 winners will get a set of 8 books! GAH! Me want me want!

19 comments:

  1. Wow, you got great books this week! Congrats on the Book Diva win! There are a lot of books I'm not familiar with, so will check them out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS you racked up this week! lol You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Summoning! I loved that book :D I really want Saving Juliet.... so many good books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a truck load of books lol. Happy reading!
    Loved Need :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox this week! I'll have mine posted on Monday. I think I beat you in purchases for this week though! I went a little wild (with daughter's help) at Borders earlier in the week. She now wants more and I just can't do it right now!! Check me out on Monday here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the love! We authors sure appreciate all the support. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH so many great titles - I have Need too, have not read it yet LOL but I have it! ACK my TBR pile keeps growing! :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having that many books to read isn't such a bad thing! Honest! They all look like great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of books this week. Enjoy and can't wait to hear your thoughts on them. Can't wait to see your new place either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are book addicts, we will never stop buying books..lol especially if we find good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some wicked books. I understand the trouble with stopping buying books. I've not been able to stop either. They just look so good! My friend has to drag me out of the bookshops before I take out all my money and buy the bookshop's contents. I'm Katie and I'm a... a... a BOOKAHOLIC!

    P.S. I've ben drinking Lucozade (A high energy drink) so please forgive my hyper comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! A lot of books!! Ah, book buying is so addictive...Have fun reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Piratica was such a fun read. Tanith Lee is just so unique as a writer. What a week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love buying books! Just when I think I should stop I think there are way worse things I could be doing so onward I go :)

    You have some great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know exactly what you mean about buying books! Check out my IMM post- it should make you feel better!! I just finished "Need" last week- it was awesome! Happy Reading!!
    http://extremereaderbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow loads of great books this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that is quite a few books. I really want to read Elsewhere and Saving Juliet. I can't wait for all of your reviews. =]

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!