Announcements!





Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Monday, What are you reading?


J.Kaye hosts this wonderful meme.

Read this past week:
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (review to follow today)
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder (review Tuesday)
When the Whistle Blows by Fran Cannon Slayton (review will be posted Sat.)

Currently Reading:
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

Upcoming:
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder


News:

  • My wedding video is up on Facebook! Sorry about the lack of pictures this week, I'll try to get some up soon!
  • Wednesday, November 4th I am seeing Justine Larbalestier at Anderson's Bookshop in Downers Grove, IL - hope to see some of you there!
  • Sunday, November 8th I will be seeing Maria V. Snyder in Monroe, MI. Woot for road trips!
  • Speaking of Maria V. Snyder - I'm having a week dedicated to Maria V. Snyder, involving a contest and some other fun stuff. Check out the details about the week (and the Mr. Linky) here. And find out more about the awesome contest.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Study series by Marie Synder and I loved Cleopatra's Daughter. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic book lists! Your upcoming books are all on my TBR list. Happy reading. My Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding! Loved that you had it outside even though it looked a little chilly! :) And was that pumpkin pie wedding cake!?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reading some good ones, Beautiful Creatures sounds interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. great week! I loved Storm Glass and have Poison Study but need to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!