Announcements!





Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Author Safari Winner (2)


Last week we had a new author on Kate's and my new bi-weekly event where we explore the habitat of a newer or less-known author. We find one picture, give two clues and then send you out on the hunt. Last week's author was Traci Hall. Check out her published books.

Now, last week we gave two clues:

Clue #1: I come in many different phases.

Clue #2: Round and round and round I go.

The Prize:

Traci has graciously donated a $10 gift card to Amazon.com


Revealing of the Picture:



(found in the Activities section of http://www.tracihall.com/id11.html)

And the winner is...


Aye.Me?


Congrats and I will be emailing you soon for your contact information.

Stay tuned next week for another Author Safari!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! This is fun, I enjoyed playing.
    Thank you!

    I look forward to getting the email.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I REALLY don't want to be a pain... but have you sent the email? Just wondering, because I haven't got it. :S

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!