Announcements!





Thursday, February 4, 2010

If I Had All Day to Read

If I Had All Day to Read is a monthly meme that I started around Halloween. I have been a wee bit inconsistent, but I will remedy that! Especially now that I have one other person quoting me as starting this monthly shin-dig! (Thank you Catie from Book Bound!)

I'm going to narrow down to 5-10 books. These are books that I HAVE that I really wanted to read.. but didn't get to last month. Maybe I'll get to them THIS month? We shall see.

Captivate by Carrie Jones
Erak's Ransom (bk. 7 in Rangers Apprentice series) by John Flanagan
Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
Friday Night Blues by Chloe Neill
ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor
Hatter M. #2: Mad with Wonder by Frank Beddor

*sigh* Hopefully this month. Although it is the 5th and I don't think I've read ONE book yet. I am so full of fail this week.

What did you really want to read this month, but couldn't get to?

7 comments:

  1. My current stack includes The Condition by Jennifer Haigh (I loved her other books) and Shiver - everyone keeps saying how good it is, but I never seem to get to it!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask you if you had done this yet.

    That's a good list. I think those are all ones I want to get.

    I am trying to cut back on books though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the second Harry Potter book - not only for the challenge - but for me. I love these reads!

    I also have had Fablehaven waiting for me with its super awesome cover and I just have not gotten to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read 3 of those books and they are all awesome! (Carrie Jones and Chloe Neill).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool meme! I might participate in this maybe next week or month? It sounds fun, and I have tons of books on my list if I had all day to read.

    oodles of books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad. I've been so full of fail, that I can't even put together a list of five books I want to read, much less read more than one a week (or week and a half).

    Catch you next week?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!