Announcements!





Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teen Fire

So, I joined this cool new website called Teen Fire at the beginning of January and just let it sit around.

Due to my obsession with contests, I've become motivated to get involved. Teen Fire is run by Sourcebooks and right now they're having a competition for their spring releases - the next Bran Hambric book, Beautiful Dead.. and more! It's basically a popularity contest so go join now!

For more info about the contest, visit TeenFire.

If you join or already are a member of TeenFire, please add me as a friend! Check out My Page.

Thanks!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo thanks for adding me!

    I <3 Teen Fire.

    Here's my page: http://teenfire.ning.com/profile/JujufromTalesofWhimsycom

    ReplyDelete
  3. this seems interesting...on my way to check it out now

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!