Announcements!





Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Readathon Hour 5 - Feed Me Seymour










Linus's Blanket is hosting this activity.

Basically we have to find some sort of food reference in the book as we're reading. Show a picture and share the passage it is in.

The book I'm reading currently is Dark Life by Kat Falls.

Here's the passage(s):
"Who are you staying with?" Ma asked, setting a platter heaped with steaming lobsters onto their table.

Gemma pointed to the serving bowl in front of her. "Is that the fish that makes your skin shimmery?"
"No," I said. "Monkfish isn't bioluminescent."

"I'd like that. Thank you." She glanced at me, which made me feel hot and restless, so I concentrated on spooning jellied crab onto my seaweed salad.

And some pictures:

lobsters



Monkfish


Jellied crab


Seaweed salad


1 comment:

Leave some love!