Announcements!





Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox - April 25th

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.



For Review:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (from Dark Faerie Tales ARC Tours)
Blood Feud by Alyx Harvey (from Around the World Tours)
This is Me from Now On by Barbara Dee

Bought:
The Light
by DJ McHale
Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale

From the Library:
Because I'm Furniture by Thalia Chaltas
You are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
The Season by Sarah MacLean

11 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I really want to read Hex Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few good ones in there! I hope you enjoy YOU ARE SO UNDEAD TO ME! That one isn't talked about enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hex Hall was awesome! Hope you enjoy it. That song was pretty cool - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books in there! Happy reading!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/mailbox-weekly_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the video/slide show! Voices of Dragons caught my eye, so I'm going to go check it out and see what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some really fantastic books to read! Blood Feud is one I can't wait to read and Voices of Dragons looks really good too. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard really good things about Because I'm Furniture!

    My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books for you! I checked out Hex Hall from the library this week and bought The Season... we must have been on the same page there! Come by and see what else I got this week! Happy reading!

    www.randomchalktalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have quite the busy mailbox!

    FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mailbox! HEX HALL is suppose to be great...and THIS IS ME FROM NOW ON was a fun book. Enjoy you bookish finds....and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new reads! I haven't decided if I want to read Hex Hall yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!