Announcements!





Monday, April 5, 2010

In My Mailbox - April 5th

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


For Review:
The Pack of LM Preston
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Keeper by Kathi Appelt

Won:
The Spiderwick Chronicles: The Completely Fantastical Edition (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1-5) by Holly Black and Toni DiTerlizzi (from Chris)
Gone by Lisa McMann (not sure who from, just showed up)

Bought:
The Sign of the Crescent by Debbie Federici (was 50 cents.. couldn't resist)
The Lost Years of Merlin by T.A. Barron (for a signing)
The Seven Songs of Merlin by T.A. Barron (for a signing)


Book related stuff:

Cool owl bookends from Borders




A new bookshelf, already almost full - from IKEA

What did you guys get?

10 comments:

  1. I want to read The Spiderwick Chroncicles. Your copy looks very cool. And nice shelves...I heart IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really badly need some new bookshelves! I was thinking about heading over to Ikea but it is over an hour to our nearest store so it will have to wait until I have more time.

    Hope you have a great week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome looking book shelf! I wish I could fit one in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection of books! And I adore your bookends... they're too cute! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Oh how I need & would love to have a second bookshelf! lol Happy reading!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you got some great books! Enjoy them :-)

    Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just received the Pack in my mail today. The Merlin books look good. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new bookshelf I'm looking for a bookshelf kind of like that IKEA here I come

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really cute bookshelf!

    I got Keeper and She's So Dead to Us as well, and should be getting The Pack soon!

    Hurrah for books in common :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!