Announcements!





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Meeting Authors (1)

I was going to come up with a more clever title for this (most likely) weekly meme. Basically, instead of lumping my author events with my Monday post, I wanted to separate it out and show you which cool authors I've met lately. I'm a little backed up, so basically, in April, these are the authors I've met:

John Green and David Levithan
Authors of Will Grayson, Will Grayson (and other books)

This was an event I went to with Drea from Book Blather and my hubby came along as well. They were hilarious - as always. And yes, there was a character dressed as a Storm Trooper (had to take a picture). Look below for pictures.













Kat Falls
Author of Dark Life



Kay Cassidy
Author of The Cinderella Society

I went to this event with Drea from Book Blather and we drove about 3 or so hours to Indiana for Kay's launch party. Here are some pics:


T.A. Barron
Author of The Lost Years of Merlin and Avalon series

I have loved his books since I was in middle school and so it was fantastic to finally meet him.


D.J. McHale
Author of the Pendragon series and Morpheus Road


Scott Westerfeld
Author of the Uglies series and Leviathan


Shannon Hale
Author of The Princess Academy, Rapunzel's Revenge, Calamity Jack, and The Books of Bayern series.




Coming up this week: Sarah Mlynowski

6 comments:

  1. I am most jealous of TA Barron. I loved his stuff in middle school. (I'm glad some one else has read it too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I bet this was a lot of fun!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just discovered your blog. I gave you an award on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I have a crush on John Green. EEP! *fangirl moment*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I wished I lived just a little closer to Anderson's - such great author visits! So sad I missed out on all the fun last week especially but glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!