Announcements!





Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The Kings of Clonmel
(#8 in Ranger's Apprentice series)
by John Flanagan
Release Date: May 18, 2010


Will is at the annual Ranger Gathering but Halt is investigating mysterious happenings in the west. When he does finally return, it's with bad news. Hibernia is in turmoil. A religious cult calling themselves the Outsiders are sowing confusion and sedition, and five of the six Hibernian kingdoms have been undermined. Now the sixth, Clonmel, is in danger. Halt, Will and Horace set out to restore order. Can the secrets of Halt's past help them in their mission?

*Summary from Goodreads.

I just LOVE this series!! And so does the hubby. :)

6 comments:

  1. I have not read this series, but I have seen this book and it looks like one I would enjoy, just hate trying to get into another series especially when this one is # 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read or even heard of this series, but it does sound great!

    Mine's here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a great series, it was our pick last week too!

    Our pick this week is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to read this in January because one of my student's parents ordered it for him from Australia as a Christmas gift. He donated it to the media center after he read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting, though I haven't read any of the rest of the series before. My pick for this week is here.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!