We are officially GO for Book Extravaganza! Thank you everyone for filling out the questionnaire form - it really showed that you guys were enthusiastic about this event! All information seen here will also be over at Kate's blog The Neverending Shelf, as well!
Book Extravaganza will run from Friday, July 16th to Sunday, July 18th. So mark your calendars!
For those of you wanting to host a contest during Book Extravaganza, we have some Rules for you to read before you fill out THE FORM. Please read all of them carefully and if you have a question feel free to email me (email@example.com) or Kate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rules and Regulations:
1. You MUST fill out THE FORM in order to participate by Tuesday, July 6th.
2. When posting your contest, it should be posted at 12:01 am EST on Friday, July 16th. All contests will end at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, July 18th.
3. Your contest winner should be announced on your blog by Friday, July 23rd.
4. All contests MUST be book related. We highly suggest having a genre or other theme for your giveaway.
5. We highly suggest that no extra entries are given, but will allow at most 2 extra entries available for your contest. Extra entries can include - extra points to follow, to tweet, link, or facebook the contest, or even to answer a question. We also suggest that you do not require participants to follow you to be entered.
6. You must have your own Rules easily visible for your contest. We suggest using Bold or larger lettering for this section of your post. Rules should include your extra entries, where you will ship to, and any contest or privacy policies.
7. You will receive an email from Kate (email@example.com) if you are hosting an Adult giveaway or Other giveaway or an email from Kristen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are hosting a Young Adult or Middle Grade giveaway by Friday, July 9th. If you have not received an email from either of us by that day, please email one of us.
Please email us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions as well as if you need to cancel your commitment to this event.
Thanks! And I'm really really excited for this event and I hope you are too!