Announcements!





Monday, September 13, 2010

BBAW 2010 - First Treasure




So today is the beginning of Book Blogger Appreciation Week! :) Check out the BBAW site if you have no clue what the heck I'm talking about.

Today, bloggers were invited to share a blog they discovered this past year and why they keep going back to that blog.

So, one of my goodreads buddies Allison starting blogging this past year and I really love hearing her thoughts on books since we read a ton of the same books. She's fun to talk to and I just love stopping by her blog - The Allure of Books.

13 comments:

  1. I love BBAW! So many new blogs to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered you! I'm going to add your Sunday Blues to my link-up resource post. Hope you don't mind:

    http://bfishreads.blogspot.com/2010/08/got-links-or-where-to-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I just started following it. BTW, you are featured on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I didn't know about Allure of Books either :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another new to me blog, as is yours! I look forward to reading more about you, both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. I love the idea of this post. I will have to put mine up later as the Monday meme dominates the Monday spot on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison is wicked awesome! Yay for featuring her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I think everyone is participating in BBAW. It's really cool to see all these new blogs! I'm actually following The Allure of Books :) I have to agree, fantastic blog! Allison is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love BBAW! It introduces me to so much fabulous new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you a Book Blogger award!

    Check the link here (http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-blog-award-great-blog-neighbor.html ) to pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the recommendation-my google reader is going to explode from all the new blogs I'm adding!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!