Announcements!





Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas-time is coming!



So, it's November! Can you believe it? I can't. I've been hoping around different stores, buying off my lists for the year. I picked up a cute suitcase for my little sister who will soon be traveling more and more now that she is almost 16!

What do you guys think? (Don't worry, my lil sis doesn't read my blog...)


Are you guys shopping already? Do you hit the Black Friday sales? I may actual venture out just because my favorite used bookstore is giving out $5 gift cards to the first 100 customers. I will be camping out that store. They're also doing a random giveaway of a $100 gift card. If you have a Half Priced Bookstore near you, you should definitely see if they're doing the same promo as mine.

I'm a big online shopper, so even if I don't get all of it done right away, I will definitely be doing it lazily from my home computer.

7 comments:

  1. I gave my sister a pull-along suitcase for Christmas about 4 or 5 years ago too! Idk if she uses it though; I've never seen it since.

    But I'm definitely gearing up for black friday sales. Not sure if I'm going to HP yet. I've gone 2 years in a row and never been lucky enough to get the giftcards:( People in my area are serious deal-getters,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was debating about trying to go to Half Priced Books too. Last year I went around 830 (they opened at 7) and I honestly was surprised all the $5 gift cards were gone. Who would have thunk Black Friday people would hit bookstores up before other retail stores. With two little ones this year not sure if I will brave the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a really big online shopper too, so I might not do much black friday shopping but my husband is not an online shopper at all so it's going to be an early day for me! Plus I always hit Target for their DVD show sales! :)

    I think that suitcase is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never gone out on Black Friday but I'm going to go to Toy R Us this year to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute suitcase! :) I've got both my brother and sister in law done but other than that, I've got a lot more shopping to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I think that the online black friday sales are getting better and better each year. It is coming too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as November hit I started trying to figure out what to get people. I know what all my friends are getting and my siblings but my parents are a different matter. Especially my dad so darn difficult. That suitcase is just too cute I think your sister will love it ^_^ Over half my shopping is going to be done online since most of my friends are in the US and I don't live there :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!