Announcements!





Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.


Read this past week:

Nothing... :( I read about 100 pages of my current read, but that's it.

Currently Reading:
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins (audio)

Upcoming:
Hexbound by Chloe Neill
Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Posted Last Week:
The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball (Review + Giveaway)
2011 YA Historical Fiction Challenge


So, didn't do too good this week... I spent most of Saturday day out in Chicago with some ladies from work and then Sunday hanging with the hubs - shopping for Christmas Eve dinner food and watching movies. We saw Predators and Repo Men (my hubby loves that I love action flicks... :) ). And during the actual week I was just too tired and semi-sick with a cold to do much of anything but sleep.

Oh... it's my birthday!! :) I'm officially 26 years old! So old... I know I know... Look for my last giveaway post coming up next! :)

What are you guys reading... or not reading?

5 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday to you and a joyful, peaceful and happy Christmas to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Sad that you didn't get a lot of reading done but maybe more time next week since probably not a lot of time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to put my review up too of The Secret Society!

    Your books look really good! Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!