Announcements!





Saturday, December 4, 2010

November in Review

Books Read and Reviewed (Click links):
1. The Healing Spell by Kimberly Griffiths Little

Read, but not reviewed:
2. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
3. Ottoline and the Yellow Cat by Chris Riddell
4. Ottoline Goes to School by Chris Riddell
5. Threads and Flames by Esther Friesner
6. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
7. Where I Live by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Really? I only read 7? That is horrid for me!

Number of pages read this month: 2,023

Books read so far this year: 261 See List Here
Pages read this year: 63,511

My top favorite read this month was: Reckless by Cornelia Funke

Challenge updates:
Graphic Novels Challenge: Read 0 books (66 total)
CYBILS Award Challenge: Read 0 books (30 total for MG GNs, 9 total for YA GNs, and 30 total for YA Fantasy)
Debut Author Challenge: Read 0 books (60 total)
Reading From My Shelf Project: Read 1 books (43 total)
Books Won Reading Challenge: 0 books read (5 total)

So, I need to do better next month eh?

If you hadn't heard yet, starting in January I'm taking on a blog partner, so I'm really excited to see things pick up around here again. Thanks for commenting when I do get reviews up and I promise to be better.. really.

4 comments:

  1. I was in a big time reading funk last month too - why is that?? I only read 4 (one was over 700 pages, so I'm trying to cut myself some slack). Getting much better already in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornelia Funke is one of my favorite authors :) I bought Reckless the day it came out and pretty much devoured it. Glad to see you liked it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a decent month! Happy reading!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second I thought I missed a new book by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Can't wait to see your review for it.

    I didn't realize you were taking on a blogging partner. Can't wait to see how it goes! Did I miss you announcing who it is?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!