Yep, you read the title right. It is time for another giveaway. This one is non-book related. I saw this on facebook and thought it would be cool to bring to the blog world. So, I took the idea to Kristen and she liked it but had one change...to double up the winners. So, here is the deal...
You may have seen this floating around facebook but like I said I thought it would be cool to spread around. It is simple. You need to take the provided below and put it either on your blog or facebook or whatever you choose. While you are free to do it in more than one area only ONE of those places will count for the giveaway.
What do you win? Something handmade by one of us by the end of the year. While the status says that you are to choose 5 people because Kristen decided to join we will be choosing 10 people. That will be 5 for her and 5 for me. But you are only required to choose 5.
- Put the following status in either a blog post or facebook status. I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
- If you are doing it on your blog then you are free to change it from comment to using a form for people to use.
- Kristen already knows what she is going to make and she has said she would be willing to mail international. I haven't decided what I'm going to make so more than likely my people will be US. Whether you are US or International you are free to enter.
- You will need to provide a link directly to either your blog post or facebook status. Remember - only ONE link. If not done correctly then your entry will be thrown out.
- Giveaway runs from Jan. 10 to Jan. 16 midnight central time. Once the winners are picked and e-mailed they will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked. We will be picking randomly, but you are free to use the first five people who comment wherever you post it.
- Once you have posted the status then fill out this form.