Announcements!





Monday, January 24, 2011

Review: The Pace

Title: The Pace (Pace Series 1)
Author: Shelena Shorts
Publisher: Lands Atlantic
Pages: 302
Source: book was won
Rate:

Description: (from Goodreads) Weston Wilson is not immortal and he is of this world. But, aging is not part of his existence, and eighteen-year-old Sophie Slone is determined to find out why. In doing so, she could also uncover something about her own life expectancy that she may not want to know. Suddenly, immortality will mean everything and nothing all at the same time.

My Thoughts: I enjoyed this book so much. I can't really fully explain how I did. I loved Wes and Sophie's love story. You don't always get those relationships that you can really connect with. The ones that you feel for. These two even though they would be seperated at times would still love each other. One way or another Sophie always comes back into Wes's life at just the right time for him.

I will say that for me the ending was a serious cliff hanger. I finished and was like that can't be it. Is the character okay? Where is the other character taking them? (Can you tell I'm trying to not spoil things by getting too specific in my questions?)

The story moved along at a really good pace. I can not wait to read the other books in this series. I have to find out what will happen with Sophie and Wes. I have to know if someone will learn the secret. I have to quickly get my hands on the next book!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this series, the 2nd book is even better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you win this from me? lol. It is just awesometastic isn't it?! It's a major fave of mine and The Broken Lake is just as good if not better. I can't wait to get my hands on The Iron Quill. And yes, Shelena does awesome cliffhanger endings! lol. :P

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I'm not familiar with this book/series, but I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!