Announcements!





Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top Ten Favorite Authors with Heather Terrell

Today, I have a great guest with me - Heather Terrell - author of Fallen Angel.

I asked her to share with us her Top Ten Favorite Authors and this is what she said:

I have to confess that it is nearly impossible to narrow down my favorite authors to just ten, particularly since I adore books in genres ranging from young adult to mystery to historical fiction to the classics to fantasy. So . . . here goes my best shot at paring down that long, long list!


Top Ten Favorite Authors

1. Jane Austen
2. A.S. Byatt
3. Suzanne Collins
4. Michael Cunningham
5. E.M. Foerster
6. C.S. Lewis
7. Arturo Perez-Reverte
8. Phillip Pullman
9. J.K. Rowling
10. Edith Wharton

I know I would have had a tough time with making a list of ten favorite authors too! I see some of my personal favorites on there as well.. Suzanne Collins, C.S. Lewis, Phillip Pullman and J.K. Rowling. My review of Heather's book will be up on February 2nd, so stay tuned for that!

Until then, check out the rest of the tour through Teen Book Scene.

Learn more about Heather and her books at her website - www.heatherterrell.com

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!