Announcements!





Monday, March 28, 2011

Calling all Librarians!


Or even those in college going for a library degree!

National Library Week is coming up! I would love to have some guest posts from awesome librarians. Please email me - dragonzgoil at gmail dot com if you're interested.

I'm looking for really anything - how you became a librarian, what you do for national library week, a cool program you'd love to talk up, or even just a set of books that you think are necessary for every library - new or old. Anything really. I had a lot of fun last year with it, so I'm hoping some of you will be up for it this year! National Library week starts April 10th, so I'd need the posts emailed to me by April 8th (just so you get an idea if you have time enough to participate). Huge thanks in advance!

Read More...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!