Announcements!





Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blogiesta Update 4

Alright, another three more hours put into the blog and my brain is wasting away.

What did I learn?

  • Mini challenges are not always mini
  • Meta data = good, figuring out the coding to make it work = evil
  • Anchors away matey - link the title, not just random words or click here
  • Billions of things about blogging - the most potent of which is that readers like reading well-written material.
  • More websites to put myself out there - digg.com, technorati.com
  • Email subscriptions! Easy cheesy, couldn't believe it.
Alright, I think I may be giving up now.

Total clockage: 14 hours

Probably not a lot compared to the rest of y'all, but I think that's some serious time there. Does my blog look prettier? Yes. Did I learn a ton? Hell yeah.

If I get overzealous I may be back after a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!