Announcements!





Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


Wowzers! I want to thank Bloody Bookaholic for nominating me for this award.

Here's the rules for this award: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

So here I go!

Seven favorite things:
1. My laptop - couldn't live without my baby
2. The library - would be broke without it
3. Evony.com - coolest free strategy game online
4. Audiobooks - the only incentive for me to clean
5. hulu.com - because I don't have cable
6. Netflix - for the anime I need
7. My many bookshelves - to hold all my marvelous books


And here is who I nominated:
1. A Lush Budget Production
2. The Book Butterfly
3. The Shady Glade
4. Wondrous Reads
5. The Little Bookworm
6. So Many Books, So Little Time
7. GreenBean TeenQueen


It was hard to just pick 7 - I love all the blogs I follow, but these are my top faves.

Alright, now to go and move furniture for about 30 minutes.

Tune in later for my In My Mailbox.

3 comments:

Leave some love!