Announcements!





Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - Token of Darkness


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Token of Darkness
by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Release Date: February 9, 2010

From Amazon.com:
Cooper Blake has everything going for him—until he wakes from a car accident with his football career in ruins and a mysterious, attractive girl by his side. Cooper doesn’t know how Samantha got there or why he can see her; all he knows is that she’s a ghost, and the shadows that surround her seem intent on destroying her.

No one from Cooper’s old life would understand what he can barely grasp himself. . . . But Delilah, the captain of the cheerleading squad, has secrets of her own, like her ability to see beyond the physical world, and her tangled history with Brent, a loner from a neighboring school who can hear strangers’ most intimate thoughts. Delilah and Brent know that Cooper is in more trouble than he realizes, and that Samantha may not be as innocent as she has led Cooper to believe. But the only way to figure out where Samantha came from will put them all in more danger than they ever dreamed possible.

This one really looks good!

22 comments:

  1. Atwater-Rhodes' stories always have such great premise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover. Not too big a fan of the font though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plot!
    Good ghost gone bad =)
    Yeah the cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O
    This sounds good.
    I can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome! I'm a such a big Atwater-Rhodes fan and this sounds just like something she's write. No big on the cover, but that won't stop me from reading it.

    shutupimreading.blogspot.com
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks interesting. I haven't read one of her books in years, so it will be interesting to see if her writing has evolved (she was so young when she started!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the books she wrote when she was like 13... but I hadn't seen any of her recent stuff. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the cover on this is so pretty. That alone will make me pick up this book. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh but I haven't actually read anything by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Maybe I will start with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember discovering Amelia when I was 13. I really need to reread In the Forests of the Night. This one looks good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks awesome. I'll have to add it to my list!(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cover art, isn't it? And the book sounds menacing and thrilling, to match. Thanks for featuring this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so good and I really love the Caveer! Great pick, thanks!

    Mines here;
    http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really does sound interesting, I'll have to check out your review =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has my curiousity piqued. Sounds suspenseful. Adding to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of this before, but it does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read anything from this author. I might just have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds amazing. I've always loved Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've read a couple of her books and enjoyed them, not any in recent years though! I may have to rectify that. Great WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never read any of her books. But this sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooo, I like the cover and it looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I bought one of this author's book, but I haven'.t read it yet. I really should get to it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!