Announcements!





Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grimm Fairy Tales Vol. 1



Ahhhhh, a full color graphic novel about Grimm Fairy Tales. What more could one want?

In this volume... Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel, Rumplestiltskin, Sleeping Beauty, and Robber Bridegroom. All gruesome and with a bit of a twist even I haven't seen before. A college professor carries around this huge book of Grimm fairy tales and finds herself telling the tales to teenagers and college aged students that are in similar situations.

I'm very much intrigued to the background of this woman - a bit of which they show you in this first volume. I have Volumes 2 and 3 lined up to be read next.

5/5 Roses



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the Grimm Fairy Tales =]
    A graphic novel is so awesome too!! I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - hadn't heard of this one yet. I'm adding it to my wishlist - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!