Announcements!





Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Elsewhere Chronicles: The Shadow Door


The Shadow Door
(The Elsewhere Chronicles, #1)
by Nykko

Summary (from Goodreads):
It's bad enough when Max, Rebecca, Noah, and Theo just think Grandpa Gabe's house is haunted. But then the old movie projector in the library opens a passageway to a world of monsters and creatures made of shadows - a place of secrets and dangers set loose when the sun sets. The only weapons to fight them lie in the land on the other side of the Shadow Door. . .

Review:
A fun adventure that involves some seriously creepy fantastical creatures. I loved the illustrations in this graphic novel. I have a thing for full color graphics and I really liked the style of it. It was a lot shorter than I was expecting when I ordered it from the library, but I know there's a second out that I will now need to procure. I think my students would really enjoy this one.

Recommended for 2nd Grade and up.

Buy it on Amazon*
Find it on Goodreads
Find it on LibraryThing
Find it on Shelfari

*If you buy this book on Amazon through the link above, I will receive a small portion of the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!