Announcements!





Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another great day!

This week has been filled with awesome author events and that end of school feeling is really resonating deep within me. Just two weeks after this one and I'm free to read, read and read some more! :)

So, another fantastic surprise came this week from CSN Stores - who have over 200 stores online. They offered me a chance to review an item from any of their stores. I'm not sure what to choose quite yet, maybe a bookshelf, new bathroom vanities, or maybe something completely off the wall.

I will be conferring with the husband on this one. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so cool! I remember seeing all these posts about their bookshelf and was so envious! I just turned 16 so I'm hoping to get a job to afford one of them!

    Can't wait to hear what you choose!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!