Announcements!





Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Spotlight - The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

I love meeting new bloggers, and I really am loving this next blogger's blog. Nothing like a different perspective to inspire you to read something. Check her out below!

Name:
The Golden Eagle
Nickname and/or blog name: The Eagle's Aerial Perspective
Blog URL: http://thegoldeneaglesblog.blogspot.com

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tell me a bit about yourself.
I am an Chinese teenager living in the US who was adopted in 1998. I enjoy reading, writing, learning, being independent, and love animals of any kind.


When and why did you start your blog?
I started my blog at the end of February 2010, for various reasons, but mainly to show my views on things that happen around me in my world.


What is your blog all about? Any cool features you want to share?
My blog is about varied topics, ranging from current news to book reviews to parts of my life and other things. I often post about issues that tickle my brain and say "Hey! Pay attention, I'm important!" so you'll also find topics like oil drilling and world events.


What are some of your favorite genres and/or books currently?
Fantasy/adventure and Sci-Fi are my current favorite, but as long as the plot and the characters are interesting, any genre's fine with me.


How do you find out about the books you read?
Through sites like Bookworming in the 21st Century and The Neverending Shelf and by walking into a library and picking up a book with a nice cover and summary on the inside.


Any tips or advice for those starting or thinking about starting a blog?
Post about anything. You, your cat, what you write, your random thoughts, ect. Anything will do, and once you get into a habit of posting, things will get easier.


Thank you Golden Eagle for stopping by and sharing more about your blog! Check out her blog!


If you're interested in being a spotlighted blogger, please fill out this form.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! :)

    -----The Golden Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog. Go golden eagle! You deserve it!

    Btw, I'm following. :)

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!