Announcements!





Monday, April 25, 2011

In My Mailbox - April 24th

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

April Nichole
A gift from Kristen:



Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

Kristen
For Review:


The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiara
The Hidden Gallery by Maryrose Wood
The Apothecary by Maile Meloy
Corsets & Clockwork by Trisha Telep
What Comes After by Steve Watkins

RAKs:


Sea by Heidi R. Kling (from Miss Remmers)
Hexbound by Chloe Neill (from A Book Obsession)


Bought:


Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Foiled by Jane Yolen
The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen
The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson
Runaways vol. 2, 3, 4, and 5
The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan
The Evil Within by Nancy Holder
The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
Warped by Maurissa Guibond
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Intrinsical by Lani Woodland

post signature


4 comments:

  1. I've only heard of 3 of those! I always get awesome book recs from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really want to read Born at Midnight and Sea! Hope you enjoy ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Runaways is sooo good! I really liked that series. And I so want to read Entwined and Tortall and Other Lands. I'm especially looking forward to reading her story based in New York as I've never heard of Pierce writing anything conbtemporary before. I'm eager to see how she does and what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cover for Hex Hall. And that and Demonglass are on my To read list.

    I am also curious about Born At Midnight.

    I've also heard lots of good things about Entwined. So I"m very curious about this book.

    jlkalman26 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!