Announcements!





Monday, June 6, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

Book Soulmates

I just love signing up for RAK every month. I've been bad about posting what I've gotten in a separate post. So here I am (for once), posting what I got in May.

I received one book. I actually got an email in April from Jen (At Random) asking me if she could send me Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder but said she couldn't send it until May.


Well, I figured out why...

I opened it up and it was signed to me! :) So huge huge huge thanks to Jen! You totally made my day when I got that in the mail!

Sign up for June over at Book Soulmates.

Check out my wishlist.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Well that was really awesome of Jen, hope you enjoy your new book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really wondeful of her, hope you enjoy it I know I did!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do this but always seem crazy busy at the beginning of the month and miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!