Announcements!





Saturday, July 18, 2009

50th Follower Contest Results (CandleMan ARC)

The results are in!

Thank you everyone who entered, I loved reading all your comments on what super power you would want!

So, I used Random.org to generate a number (I was so not going to cut up small sheets of paper... although I thought about it!).:

Entry #35 - Jake Lsewhere!

Jake, I'll be emailing you in a few minutes here to get your email address.


I have two more contests going on right now:

Win Twenty Boy Summer + an awesome necklace.

Win 7 books and some goodies I got from ALA.



And for a quick update!
I'm really behind on posting right now.. I'm getting way into this contest thing and trying to read Graceling (and finish it by today!). So here's hopefully what will get done this week:

  • 3 awards to post and pass on
  • 2 book reviews (possibly three with Graceling)
  • Update contests section of blog
So, stay tuned! If I ever finish the next four books I'm reading, I'll start reading my ALA books and there will be more giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Jake!

    I hope you are enjoying Graceling. I am going to review it once I reread it since I read it almost a year ago. I'm looking forward to your review of it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!