Well, as I was rifling through my bags of goodies from the ALA conference I went to last weekend, I realized - what the heck am I going to do with these posters, bookmarks, and second copies of books I randomly got or my friend decided she didn't like...
Hold a contest! (I semi-copied The Story Siren on this)
So, as I was thinking about this, I gathered a few books, found a box, and made sure the books and everything else would fit in the box.
- Troubadour by Mary Hoffman
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
- Hazel by Julie Hearn
- Soulstice by Simon Holt
- The Sight of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
- The Island of The Blessed by Nancy Farmer
And here are the goodies:
- Poster of Another Faust poster
- Ash poster
- ghostgirl poster
- Fire poster
- Sample chapter of Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
- Demon King bookmark
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side bookmark
- Sucks to Be Me bookmark
- Set of four cards from Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- Strange Angels postcard
- Series of four Gifted bookmarks
Now, how do you win?
1. Open to US or Canada only.
2. Please include your email address with your comment.
3. Contest ends Friday, July 31st at midnight CST
4. How to get points:
- +1 just for commenting with your email address
- +1 for becoming a follower
- +2 if you're already a follower
- +1 if you had entered either my Candle Man (ended 7-17) or my Twenty Boy Summer contests (ended 7-24) (+2 if you enter both!)
- +2 for each time you advertise this contest - sidebar, twitter, blog, etc (Please leave a link!)
Pretty easy, right? I may have my friend Cathie throw in a piece of jewelry, so I'll post if there's an edit to earning points for the contest (and of course show you the jewelry...).