Since my wedding is Saturday, I decided to take a "mental health" day today. Because, frankly, I have a ton of stuff to do - most of it not wedding related, but some of it is.
So, I figured I'd post about all the stuff I need to get done today while I'm home "sick".
- Bridal Shower thank-you cards, while watching True Blood
- Package up mooch books and PotS prize
- Visit the post office and mail everything out.
- Call electric, gas, AT&T, and renters insurance companies to set up stuff for new apartment
- Pack some more boxes for moving
- Do dishes while listening to Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
- Run errands - need milk, door stops, stamps, pencil sharpner, snacks for trip, and my wedding band
- Start packing for honeymoon - books, snacks (NO laptop...)
- Scan pictures for slideshow and set that up.
- Catch up on blog posts - 4-5 reviews, 4-5 author signings
- Schedule remaining Spotlight posts and then wedding posts
- Finish one of the books I'm reading - Shiver or Ballads of Suburbia
- Go to Cinda Williams Chima's book signing if I get EVERYTHING done.
The question is ... I have about 9 or 10 hours.. can I get everything done and go to Cinda's signing? We shall see... Now to find my packing tape!