J.Kaye hosts this wonderful meme.
Click on titles for my reviews or more info on the book.
I read 3 this week, two were audiobooks.
Read this past week: (I haven't reviewed ANY of them - so bad of me)
A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban (audio)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Zoo with the Empty Cage by Steve Brezenoff
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (audio)
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
Medina Hill by Trilby Keny
When the Whistle Blows by Fran Slayton
- So, I'm sort of throwing the poll out this week, because I actually will be giving away two packs of books for Maria V. Snyder week! One will be her Study series and the other is her Glass series with a shiny glass-like glitter ball. Alethea from Read Now Sleep Later is helping me out with this - because she loves Maria even more than I do!
- I'm slowly working on posts for my wedding weekend. Need to scan a few more pictures.
- I went to three signings last week - James Dashner, John Greene, and Stephanie Kuehnert. Again, I only posted about James' - I'm WAY behind. I may catch up a bit this week.. not sure!
- I think I'm going to skip Cinda Williams Chima's signing on Tuesday because I'm taking a mental health day and I really think I need the whole day to do stuff for the wedding.
- I need to go to sleep after I schedule this post - my weekend was NUTS!