Announcements!





Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Spotlight - My Tea Time is Book Time

Welcome to the Sunday Spotlight! This is a fun gal I know from goodreads whose blog you should definitely take a close look at. I'm positive you'll find something you'll like.

Name: Jennifer
Nickname: Jennay
Blog URL: www.myteatimeisbooktime.blogspot.com


Tell me a bit about yourself.
I’m from San Diego, CA but right now I’m in the Philippines. My mom & I tend to travel back and forth and to a few other countries in between. I’m also a student at Ashford University and I hope to get my degree in education. I golf and scrapbook and oh yeah, I LOVE to read!!!


When and why did you start your blog?
I started this blog in July 2009 just for fun. I did it basically for myself. I feel like I spend so much time reading and invest so much money in books I might as well share some of my thoughts.


What is your blog all about? Any cool features you want to share?
Obviously my blog is all about books. I write up some reviews of the books I’ve read and I do participate in Teaser Tuesdays. I also have Wednesday Wish List (books that I want) and Friday Finds (books I bought or website that I discovered). And every month I will be featuring an author.


What are some of your favorite genres and/or books currently?
My favorite genre by far is Young Adult, but I’m up to read whatever is recommended to me. My favorite books are the Twilight series, The Book Thief, most books by Nicholas Sparks, My Sister’s Keeper, and a few more.


How do you find out about the books you read?
Usually I find books discussed or recommended to me on www.goodreads.com. Sometimes my 13 year old niece will recommend books and so does my aunt. Oh and the lady in charge of the golf course that I play at usually gives me a bag of books to bring home and read.


Any tips or advice for those starting or thinking about starting a blog?
Just have fun with it. Make it something that you want to read and hopefully others will enjoy it as well.

Contest Alert!
Jennifer is currently giving away a copy of Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn. The contest will end October 30th!

Thanks Jennifer for sharing your blog with us today!

Please go and leave Jennifer a comment or at the very least, become a follower. :)

Are you a new blogger too? Or just getting back into the swing of blogging? Do you want to be featured on my blog? Shoot me an email at dragonzgoil@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny's blog is awesome, and she's so lovely on GoodReads! I think everyone should check out Jenny's blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview thank you for letting us know more about her.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!