Announcements!





Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Activity 15


Karin asked us to reflect on last year and what's coming up for the new year. So.. to answer her questions...

REFLECTIONS

1. What was your favorite aspect of your blog in 2009?
I really liked just digging in and getting to know the whole community. Sure it was fun to review books, meet a few bloggers in person, but the whole of the online community was the only reason I kept going. I just love all of you guys and I feel at home here on the blog because you guys are all so great.


2. Was there a particular featured/weekly post you participated in that you enjoyed and plan to continue in 2010?
I really loved coming up with the idea - Link a Contest Thursday - which was a huge hit and still is. All I do is post up a Mr. Linky and anyone who has a contest going on is free to come by and post up that link. Then most of my followers stop by and use the links to enter all of those contests. Now I feel guilty if I post it up a few hours late! Definitely will not be discontinuing that ANYTIME soon.


3. Is there anything you don't like about your blog that you want to fix? (design, posts, followers, blog host, etc.)
I don't update what I'm reading as much on the sidebar as I used to. I also need to clean up the sidebars again. Otherwise, love my blog as is.


4. Is there a blog you visit that you admire and aspire to emulate?
A bazillion. I wish I did more indepth reviews, but I'm a on-the-fly kind of girl and tend to type a review top to bottom and then hit Publish. So, I really love Book Blather, Books At Midnight and GreenBeanTeenQueen and would like to write reviews more like what they serve up.

GOALS
1. Read more books! I'm aiming for 300 this year!

2. Comment more on other people's blogs!

3. Get a little more organized - hopefully the Bloggiesta next weekend will help with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!