Announcements!





Friday, January 1, 2010

Readathon Update posts!


As you're going along, reading as little or as much as you like this weekend, you're probably prone to going on the computer and updating your blog, goodreads, etc.

Well, here is the place to post those links!

I'll start off.. I, Kristen, blogger extraordinaire (stop giggling), have accomplished 2 hours of reading. Yes, I'm pathetic. I'm aiming for 24 or more. I have read half of a graphic novel based on the TV show 24 - the little boy I was babysitting for let me read it while he played video games with my husband. And then I read some of City of Fire.

I am now off to my uncles for some free grub and then will come home and start listening to Going Bovine on audio while I clean up a bit.

Alright, update away! You can do it as many times as you want during this weekend, just post it up here. Use DIRECT links please.

5 comments:

  1. Mister Linky wouldn't let me paste in my url so I typed it out. It now goes to a page that says I don't exist but if you click on that you get the post. Funny gadgets these computers.
    I did very well in my reading so far. My progress is now posted:

    http://freshinkbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-year-read-thon-update-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff, sounds like your having fun and free food is always good, enjoy the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everybody is off to a good start! I am about to venture out to my folks for supper myself so once again slapping my bookmark in my book to grab some grub! lol

    Catch you all when I get back. Happy New Year all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, I just updated again - I finished I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder - what a great book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done an update post yet, but I'm at 5 hours out of 10. I thought I'd be farther, but I finally got the chance to see New Moon today so I did that instead of reading. I'm off to read right now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!