Announcements!





Thursday, January 14, 2010

Link a Contest Thursday

Okay, we have a tie! With 24 votes each! So, I've posted yet another poll. I'm too chicken to pick one of the buttons myself.. *sigh* I love them both! Please vote and hopefully it won't be head for head this time!

Please vote on the sidebars!

Rules (or at least STRONG suggestions):
1. Name the item being given away (instead of the blog name)
2. Give the end date in () after the name
3. Make sure to link DIRECTLY to that contest post - if you don't know how to do this - just click on the title of the contest blog and it will give a direct URL you can use.
4. If you want to post a contest you've found, make sure it isn't already posted.




5 comments:

  1. I voted for #1 since I was able to view this one and #2 was unreadable to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 The resolution looks off on 2 or something. It's hard to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of great contests this week - thanks again for this wonderful meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! Good collection of contests........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the opportunity to link to my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!