Announcements!





Sunday, March 28, 2010

Are you a librarian?

Thinking about April has made me realize that National Library Week is in two weeks! I wanted to do something fun on the blog to promote libraries and what better way than to scout among my local blogger buddies for librarians or budding librarians.

I was thinking about asking Librarians to recommend a book or a few books that are either "hot" items in their library - or lesser known gems.

If you're a librarian and interested in helping me celebrate National Library Week with a guest post on this topic - please email me!

dragonzgoil at gmail dot com

I know a few and will email around a bit myself. I'll take as many as email me!

Thanks guys!

Kate from The Neverending Shelf is also looking for a few good librarians AND library goers to interview during that week. You can email her at neverendingshelf at gmail dot com!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally a librarian, but I don't think the "hot" items in my library are going to be that helpful. Right now, it's copies of Journal of Periodontology. Not exactly exciting reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!