Announcements!





Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week: (reviews should be up later this week)
Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
Border Crossing by Jessica Lee Anderson
Read The Castle of Galomar (New Brighton Archeological Society) by Mark Andrew Smith & Matthew Weldon
Courtney Crumrin's Monstrous Holiday by Ted Naifeh
Dead Guy Spy by David Lubar
Sanctuary (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales Vol. 1) by Melissa Marr
The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams by Rhonda Hayter

Currently Reading:
Rapture of the Deep by L.A. Meyer
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Terrier by Tamora Pierce

Upcoming:
Forget Her Nots by Amy Brecount White
Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott
Bonecrossed by Patricia Briggs

News:

  • I'm starting the Game-On Diet with two of my blogging buddies - Andrea from Book Blather and Kate from The Neverending Shelf (after a discovery of how much I've gained...ugh!).
  • I'm running quite a bit behind on reviews due to reading so many during Kate and my "Read Off" that ending Monday. :-D
  • I will do some affiliate news later this week - promise. :-D

15 comments:

  1. What amazing books!!!!!! and good luck on the Game-on Diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow yo had a great week! Look at the books you completed! I have to make a note to pop back in to see your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Terrier by Tamora Pierce and Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White. Looking forward to hearing what you think of Everlasting. I'm excited to read that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great reading week!
    Here's my It's Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Game-On Diet sounds like a wonderful weight loss plan. I wish I knew of these things. Reading and reviewing (which I love) has added more padding than I would care for. ;)

    You had a fantastic week and I hope this one is just as wonderful. If you get a chance pop over to see my Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books on your list. Happy reading!

    P.S. I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...nice list of books. I'll look forward to your reviews. I recently picked up "I Promised You Daisies". It's the second memoir in a trilogy about growing up as a gifted child. With all the bad weather we've had here, I'm really looking forward to reading alot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are reading some great reads this week! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you read so many books last week! My son liked two Tamora Pierce series - especially The Immortals - but I haven't tried one yet.

    Good luck with both your reading and your diet!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to your review on Forget Her Nots and Bonecrossed. Both are on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many books! I'm always in awe of how much you read. I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I can't wait to see what you think of Terrier - I just checked it out of the library because of all the Tamora Pierce love I see around the blogosphere!

    Also, best of luck with your game on challenge. I might look into that b/c I want to eat healthier/work out quite a bit, pretty sure bon bons don't make a good diet -- too bad I can't resist them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kirsten

    Sorry to drop you a line here, but thanks to your participation in the Library Loving Blog challenge, you were selected from the ppl who commented on my blog to recieve a prize.

    Please go here: http://csmithatr.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/final-count-on-the-library-loving-blog-challenge/

    To select which you'd prefer.

    One more, thanks for participating!

    All the best,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!