Announcements!





Monday, March 29, 2010

In My Mailbox - March 29th

Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this meme.

I got a little busy this weekend and haven't had time or energy for a slideshow. So, I'll do an old fashion picture dealie. Click on the bookcover to learn more about it.

For Review:



From Traveling ARC Tours:



From Around the World Tours:



Won from the author:



Won from the author:



From the Library:


Bought:


Eternal Kiss is a challenge book and I'll see some of those authors eventually. That's my excuse for buying it. :-D

What did you guys get?


4 comments:

  1. great selection. i have read some of the stories in eternal kisses and loved it (i actually got it because i was going to see two of the authors in it). but this week i went a bit crazy and purchased water by peter dickinson and robin mckinley, hattie big sky, and two mystery novels called sprinkle with murder and the missing ink.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!