Announcements!





Monday, March 22, 2010

Red vs. Blue Readathon FINAL Update


So Kate smoked me. Not by much, but she did. Which, based on the votes - she was going to win anyways. Kate had a total of 54 supporters and a total of 41 supporters for myself.

Take a look below at how the weekend played out! AND since I feel bad for all my supporters, I'm drawing one random person to receive a swag bag. I got some cool signed bookmarks and goodies to send to one of my supporters. And that winner is...

#14 Amanda!

Friday
Finished Hearts At Stake by Alyx Harvey(101 pgs)
Finished Flyte by Angie Sage (221 pgs)
Read Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom by Eric Wight (98 pgs)
Read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Eric Shanower (192 pgs)

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Great job! Viva la Revolution! lol Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo! you got more than Kate! keep it up Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy freakin cow! How do you read that fast! When you said you were a speed reader, I didn't realize you were a SPEED reader. lol.

    Congrats on the pages and keep it up! Go team red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did really well there!

    I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!