Announcements!





Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Reading Challenge Activity #4

Spring Break Reading Challenge

Today Karin asked us to post about something we'd like to know to help improve our blog. If you've been on my blog before this month, you know that my blog hasn't always been really really pretty - like it is now. But, I didn't create this. I had someone do all this greatness for me.

I would love to learn how to make a cool design and header. I'm not a graphic artist so I wouldn't be able to do something like Parajunkee or Designs by Barbara do.

Also, I wish I had some time to create buttons for my features. I have some vague ideas of what to use, but getting it all together using GIMP can prove difficult on days.

I'm fairly comfy with my blog as is right now so there won't be much change for a while. I do need to take advantage of the new Page feature on Blogger and create some standalone pages.

What do you want to change about your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!