Announcements!





Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Readathon: Hour 1!

Alright, figured out I have not missed this one..

Where are you reading from today?
Radiant Shadows
Dark Life
Numbers
Everything Sucks
Bride of the Water God (1-3)
Black is for Beginners
and probably a few more...

3 facts about me …
1. I am an elementary library who loves young adult books. :)
2. Neither of my sisters or father enjoy reading - just my mom and me.
3. All of my husband's family (besides his dad) loves reading. :-D

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
8 but I've got more within 10 feet of me, so I should be okay...

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
To read at least 8 hours.. hopefully!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Does not apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!