Announcements!





Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Spotlight - Reading The Best of The Best


Name:
Kailia Sage
Nickname and/or blog name: Reading The Best of The Best
Blog URL: http://readingthebestofthebest.blogspot.com/



Tell me a bit about yourself.
Hi everyone! I'm Kailia and I'm 15.I'm still a student (sadly!) I've been reading for as long as I can remember and I read just about any book. I love to write as well as read and I hope to have a book published in the future!

When and why did you start your blog?
I began blogging on September 16, 2009. I wasn't new to blogging, but I was on the internet looking for a review of a book, and I stumbled across a book review blog and I fell in love. It's a great way to share my thoughts on the books I read not to mention, making new friends!

What is your blog all about? Any cool features you want to share?
I read and review the books I read and I love to have interviews with authors! I participate in a lot of memes like In My Mailbox and Waiting On Wednesday. I did start Trailer Review Tuesday where I would post up coming movie trailer and say what I think about it, but I haven't posted one in a while.

What are some of your favorite genres and/or books currently?
YA, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Historical Fiction, Paranormal. Basically anything that looks or sounds good. One of my favorite books right now is Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. It's been stuck in my heard ever since I read it! I can't believe its Lauren's debut book!

How do you find out about the books you read?
Internet. I follow a lot of blogs and I'm always looking to see what they review or whats new. My friends recommend some and other bloggers recommend books too. I tweet a lot so that another place.

Any tips or advice for those starting or thinking about starting a blog?
Don't think about getting followers, or comments, or free books. Blog becasue you want to. Blog about what YOU want to blog about, not someone else. Do it because you want to, not because you have to!


That's some great advice Kailia! I definitely say I must agree!

If you're interested in being a spotlighted blogger, please fill out this form.

1 comment:

Leave some love!