Announcements!





Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (K)

This challenges is hosted by The Ladybug Reads. Check out her site for more info.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. There are four levels:


-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6
e-books.

-- Addicted – Read 12
e-books.

-- Obsessed – Read
20 e-books.

So, I'm hoping to get an E-reader for Christmas, so I'm going to be a bit courageous and aim for the Obsessed level - 20 e-books. I'll list as I start reading them.

1. Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
2. Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
3. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
4. Nice Shot, Cupid! by Kate McMullan
5. Say Cheese, Medusa! by Kate McMullan
6. Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

2 comments:

  1. Oo I love this idea! Time to embrace the ebook revolution =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I had better join. My reader is a free Kindle on my computer plus I have some PDF Books to read that I have been putting off. The books are probably good, just like to hold them in my hand. Oh well, I am joining.


    CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!