This Challenge is PERFECT for me. I have about 400 books I own right now that I have not read.. yes, I know... bad me. Click here to learn more about the challenge.
Here's what this challenge is:
"This challenge is to read those books you own copies of, but have never got around to reading. If you don't have many that you own, but have a massive TBR shelf you're welcome to read those ones as long as you don't add new ones. You don't need to actually get rid of your books after you've read them, this is just to read them. "
How To Participate
- Decide which challenge level you'll be doing (further below) - do not include books that you buy from the start of this challenge.
- Grab the code for the badge down below and post it on a side bar or in a signature (if you want to participate, but aren't blogging, on a social network or forum - Submission For Non Bloggers).
- Create your own post to let all your readers know you’re taking part in the challenge and at what level (if you're really proficient you can list your books!). Make sure to link back to this page with either one of the buttons or a text link..
- Use the link form below to enter into the challenge by sharing your challenge post url and your name (either your name, blog name, or both).Please don't use the comment form to participate, only to comment on the challenge or something else..
- Submit your reviews (if you choose to review them, but that is optional) on the review page.
- When you’ve completed you’re challenge let us know on the completion post. If you're using a tag or category I recommend sharing the link back to that so everyone can find them
Hoarder – Choose 76-125 books to read
Seems like a lot, but it will make a great dent in my collection!
1. Hexbound by Chloe Neill
2. Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
3. Blood Prophecy by Stefan Petrucha
4. Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith
5. You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin
6. Spray by Harry Edge
7. Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
8. Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
9. Fairest of All by Serena Valentino
10. The Shadows by Jacqueline West
11. Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
12. The Shadow Thieves by Anne Ursu
13. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
14. Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones
15. A Tale Dark & Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
16. The Year We Were Famous by Carole Estby Dagg
17. Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese
18. Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
19. More Starlight To Your Heart Volume 1 by Hiro Matsuba
20. More Starlight To Your Heart Volume 2 by Hiro Matsuba
21. Mark of the Succubus, #1 by Ashly Raiti
22. Amelia Rules! Funny Stories Volume 1 by Jimmy Gownley
23. North of Beautiful by Justine Chen Headley
24. The Unfinished Angel by Sharon Creech
25. The Princess and the Snowbird by Mette Ivie Harrison
26. Rapture of the Deep by L.A. Meyer
27. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
28. Sakura Taisen Volume 1