Announcements!





Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.


Read this past week:


Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins (audio)

Currently Reading:
Hexbound by Chloe Neill
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (audio)

Upcoming:
Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith
and hopefully a bunch more books.

Posted Last Week:
It's My Birthday + Prize Pack #4
2011 Off the Shelf Reading Challenge

So, I'm going to attempt to hit my goal of 300 books by reading a ton of manga this week.. I'm hoping I can get to my goal! I'm only.. 35ish books away.. it's so doable. so so so doable. Yes, I am insane. :)


post signature

4 comments:

  1. 300 books?! I was so amazed that I've read just over 130. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sapphique looks amazing - I hope it was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza - your book count for the year is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go girl!! 300 books, I'm blown away :)
    Nightshade is on my wishlist. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!