Oh, these past three days flew by. I think I spent about a total of 20 hours working on blog stuff.
From my original list here is what I got done
So, I didn't get to a few things, but I did find a blog or two more to follow. I also bookmarked a site that talks about drop down for my navigation menu.
Scheduling reviews so they're 100% ready to go. Wrote and scheduled 6 reviews. Schedule WoW posts 3 scheduled Schedule Blogger Spotlights Scheduled only 1 Updating review lists Updating Blogger Spotlight lists Updating Author interview lists Complete all of the mini challenges Get all of my latest reviews on Random Buzzers
Here's what else I did:
- I scheduled next week's Link a Contest Thursday.
- Commented on a bunch of blogs.
- Kept up with my Google Reader.
- Made a WoW button:
- Email - got my gmail inbox from 170ish to 5 emails. That's right. Narrowed my yahoo, which is more family/listserv orientated from over 400 to about 170.
- Added my 2011 Bloody Jack Challenge button and link to post to my sidebar.
- Read a graphic novel and half of a YA book.
So, not to shabby for the hours I put in. How did you guys do?